About Me

I am a proud single mom of a 8 month old son. He is my world and my life. I would do anything for him. I never thought I would be a mom and I definitely never thought I would be a single mom. My life has changed soo much in the past year and a half. My son is my mircale who saved me.

COUPONSURFER

Print free grocery coupons at CouponSurfer.com

IS YOUR CHILD THE NEW CUTE KID?

Saturday, November 21, 2009
October 12, 2009 it became official...I was going to be a single mom. I finally left my boyfriend to bring my unborn child up in a happy household. I was scared and petrofied to be a single mom, but I knew it was for the best.

No one in this world, wants to be a single mom especially with a newborn. I was not the type of girl, who always wanted to be a mom and thought that I didn't have the motherly instinct in me. But, I was ready for this challenge, as my unborn child deserved it.

I purchased a home to raise him in, I live in the country with .5 acres and there are 5 kids that live in the house next to me. I love my home and feel it is a great home to raise my son, Ayden in. He will be happy here!

If I never left my boyfriend, I probably would never have purchased my home and would still be renting. If I never left my boyfriend my son would be constantly subjected to yelling and arguing, if I never left my boyfriend I never would have gained my self-esteem back to be the best mom that I could be.

Al though this was a scary time in my life, it was the best decision I ever made. I am happy, confident and my son is a very happy little guy!!!

I

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Template

COOLSAVINGS

PARENTS REWARD COUPON BOOK

Followers

BUY GREEN BABY PRODUCTS!