About Me

I am a proud single mom of a 8 month old son. He is my world and my life. I would do anything for him. I never thought I would be a mom and I definitely never thought I would be a single mom. My life has changed soo much in the past year and a half. My son is my mircale who saved me.

COUPONSURFER

Print free grocery coupons at CouponSurfer.com

IS YOUR CHILD THE NEW CUTE KID?

Sunday, December 20, 2009
So with the holiday season being here, I have had a hard time to get on here and write! I have never been so excited for Christmas as I am this year. I know my son is only 9 months old, and has no idea what is going on, but I am sooooo excited for Christmas morning for him to get all his new presents.

So excited in fact, that he has already opened 2! I couldn't wait! hehehe!

Christmas with children around brings back the magic and butterflies and excitement. I am so excited for him, and the years of Santa he has ahead of him. My Christmas's as a child were so magical and I have such great memories I can only hope his are just as great, if not more, than mine!

Well, he does have one advantage. Santa will visit him at my house and then he will go to his dads and Santa will have been there too! How great is that for him!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone out there. May your holiday season be filled with joy and laughter (and dont' have too much eggnog folks)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Template

COOLSAVINGS

PARENTS REWARD COUPON BOOK

Followers

BUY GREEN BABY PRODUCTS!