About Me

I am a proud single mom of a 8 month old son. He is my world and my life. I would do anything for him. I never thought I would be a mom and I definitely never thought I would be a single mom. My life has changed soo much in the past year and a half. My son is my mircale who saved me.

COUPONSURFER

Print free grocery coupons at CouponSurfer.com

IS YOUR CHILD THE NEW CUTE KID?

Monday, November 30, 2009
You know it's soo funny: When I was pregnant the thought of not going to work everyday had me feeling lost, like I would be bored and have nothing to do. Oh My Gosh!! Was I ever clueless!

I have been off on maternity leave now for 8 months and it has flown by. Taking care of my son has left my days flying by and feeling like minutes. He is sooo active and there is so much to do,I have no idea how I am going to go back to work and juggling taking care of him!

He requires and gets my undivided attention and literally takes all my time and energy. One of my favorite parts of the day is when we clean. I put him in the snuggly, play music and we dance and sing and clean. He LOVES it!!! His little legs and arms move around and he hums and makes noises - I think he is trying to sing with me!

His favorite song so far is "Step By Step" by the New Kids on The Block: I think this is because when I was pregnant and he was still in my belly, we went to a NKOTB concert and he had a great time!!!lol!! Well, I don't know about him, but I had a great time!

Anyway, he is sleeping right now and we are cleaning when he gets up! He will be sooo excited and my house will get clean at the same time!!! Talk about time management skills eh???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Template

COOLSAVINGS

PARENTS REWARD COUPON BOOK

Followers

BUY GREEN BABY PRODUCTS!