About Me

I am a proud single mom of a 8 month old son. He is my world and my life. I would do anything for him. I never thought I would be a mom and I definitely never thought I would be a single mom. My life has changed soo much in the past year and a half. My son is my mircale who saved me.

COUPONSURFER

Print free grocery coupons at CouponSurfer.com

IS YOUR CHILD THE NEW CUTE KID?

Tuesday, February 2, 2010
As I was watching my son play with the other babies today, I noticed a pattern...my little guy is a bit agressive!! A lot of the other babies are older, so he chases them, they chase him..they poke each other etc..

But there is one baby who doesn't crawl or anything yet. My son, kept pulling at him, poking him and crawling over him. I don't know if I should be concerned with this? He is a boy and he's only 10 months old so it's not like I can tell him to be gentle and he will understand me.....

I am not overly concerned, but the other mom didn't seem to impressed...but I am not sure what she was expecting??? At least my son paid attention to her little guy and tried to "in his way" play with him!!!

I think I am going to have my hands full when my little man gets older...he is a quite a bit more active than the other babies and he moves quicker...he throws a ball, chases it, gets it, throws it again and follows this pattern for like an hour!!!! eeeh!!!Good thing I am working out, so when he is walking and running I can keep up to him!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Template

COOLSAVINGS

PARENTS REWARD COUPON BOOK

Followers

BUY GREEN BABY PRODUCTS!