About Me

I am a proud single mom of a 8 month old son. He is my world and my life. I would do anything for him. I never thought I would be a mom and I definitely never thought I would be a single mom. My life has changed soo much in the past year and a half. My son is my mircale who saved me.

COUPONSURFER

Print free grocery coupons at CouponSurfer.com

IS YOUR CHILD THE NEW CUTE KID?

Saturday, January 30, 2010
The love that a child has for his/her mommy is the best feeling in the entire world! This morning, I woke up with a bad migraine and my son woke up with energy to spare! I called my mom and asked her to come over to watch him, as I wasn't feeling too good.

She did, and she watched him for 2 hours before he went for his visit with his dad. Before my mom and my little man left, they came into my room so I could nurse him and say a quick hello. He could tell I wasn't feeling well and he missed me!

He leaned his head against mine cheek to cheek, and then he kissed me!! OMG...my heart melted and my eyes dwelled with emotion...he actually kissed me!! He is only 10 months old but...I kiss him all the time so I guess he has picked up that this is a "love" emotion..

How sweet is this...he is sooo precious and wonderfull. I never felt complete and I never felt this much love, and had this much love until he came into my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Template

COOLSAVINGS

PARENTS REWARD COUPON BOOK

Followers

BUY GREEN BABY PRODUCTS!