About Me

I am a proud single mom of a 8 month old son. He is my world and my life. I would do anything for him. I never thought I would be a mom and I definitely never thought I would be a single mom. My life has changed soo much in the past year and a half. My son is my mircale who saved me.

COUPONSURFER

Print free grocery coupons at CouponSurfer.com

IS YOUR CHILD THE NEW CUTE KID?

Thursday, November 26, 2009
So my due date was March 15, 2009.....ya...I was only 1 cm dialated and not even close to labour...Labour never happened for me; I don't even know what a contraction feels like. They set an appointment for me to be induced on Marc 26, 2009

That Thursday, I waited ALL day in anticipation and frieght...Finally at 11:00 pm the call came and myself, my mom and my dad rushed to the hospital. I called the father and he also was there. I was induced at 12:00 am March 27 2009 and had the epideural before they induced me...My cervix was still so far back they could not break it without me screaming in agony so I got the drugs right off the bat...

I finally had my my Ayden Nicholas Gauthier at 5:15 pm March 27, 2009. I balled my eyes out when I held him for the firs time. He was so alert and quiet: I thought he was dead cause he didn't cry..The Doctors said he was in shock and had to shake him and put him on a table and then he started to cry.

This was truely the best day of my life and Ayden is the best thing that ever happened to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Template

COOLSAVINGS

PARENTS REWARD COUPON BOOK

Followers

BUY GREEN BABY PRODUCTS!