About Me

I am a proud single mom of a 8 month old son. He is my world and my life. I would do anything for him. I never thought I would be a mom and I definitely never thought I would be a single mom. My life has changed soo much in the past year and a half. My son is my mircale who saved me.

COUPONSURFER

Print free grocery coupons at CouponSurfer.com

IS YOUR CHILD THE NEW CUTE KID?

Sunday, November 22, 2009
So I was planning my baby shower to be in early March 2009. In February I was getting my nursery ready, so that I could show it to everyone at my baby shower. Being a single mom, I made a lot of purchases on Kijiji to keep my costs down.

February 14, 2009 my mom wanted to go into town with me to make some purchases, so I lined up a bunch viewings for baby items. As we were driving my mom plugged in the curling iron, and told me to do my hair and make up!! I thought this was odd, but didn't think much of, and I didn't do my hair or my make up....Well, I should have...

The first house we drove up to, we knocked on the door and the person that answered it was a co worker of mine...I was confused and was like, "you are selling me the winnie the pooh mobile". Her and my mom laughed and I could hear lots of people in the background....the joke was on me as it was a surprise baby shower from all my co workers...I was sooooo shocked and surprised and couldn't believe it...

I didn't end up spending any money that day (my mom had to go around calling all my kijiji appointments to tell them that I wasn't coming) but I definetly received a lot of gifts for my little bundle of joy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Template

COOLSAVINGS

PARENTS REWARD COUPON BOOK

Followers

BUY GREEN BABY PRODUCTS!