About Me

I am a proud single mom of a 8 month old son. He is my world and my life. I would do anything for him. I never thought I would be a mom and I definitely never thought I would be a single mom. My life has changed soo much in the past year and a half. My son is my mircale who saved me.

COUPONSURFER

Print free grocery coupons at CouponSurfer.com

IS YOUR CHILD THE NEW CUTE KID?

Friday, November 20, 2009
July 18, 2008, I was heading to my family cottage to celebrate my brothers 24th birthday. On my way there, I thought it would be a good idea to buy a home pregnancy test, as I was 10 days late, and needed to know if I could drink.

My boyfriend and I stopped at the Petro Canada on the way out of town and I used the bathroom to find out. I peed on the strip and waited...It was the LONGEST two minutes of my life. I stared at the strip in fear and with anticipation...The pink line came up!! I WAS PREGNANT!

I was filled with emotions and immediately started to cry. I was going to be a mom!! ME a MOM!! I couldn't imagine ever being a mom. I also knew at that moment, I was going to be a single mom at that! I went out to the car and told my boyfriend that we were going to be having a baby!

We drove up to the cottage and didn't say a word to each other..It was dead silent as both of us were thinking about the news and what we had just found out. When we arrived, I told everyone I was feeling that well and that is why I wasn't drinking. I didn't want to make this announcement on my brothers birthday, and focus the attention from him to me!

We enjoyed the weekend hanging out with friends and had a great time. That Sunday, I announced to my family that I was having a baby. My parents were ecstatic and my brother was quite excited too. July 18, 2008 my life was changed for ever. I was going to be a mom..WOW!! What a feeling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Template

COOLSAVINGS

PARENTS REWARD COUPON BOOK

Followers

BUY GREEN BABY PRODUCTS!