About Me

I am a proud single mom of a 8 month old son. He is my world and my life. I would do anything for him. I never thought I would be a mom and I definitely never thought I would be a single mom. My life has changed soo much in the past year and a half. My son is my mircale who saved me.

COUPONSURFER

Print free grocery coupons at CouponSurfer.com

IS YOUR CHILD THE NEW CUTE KID?

Tuesday, November 24, 2009
So in March of 2009 the big day came for my baby shower. I had cousins and family coming into town and friends ready to hang out. I even invited the fathers mother and sisters (what a mistake that was!!!!).

The shower was a hit, we had great games - if you are having a baby shower play the cotton ball game..OMG you will laugh your ars off!!! look it up - and people got drunk...

This will probably be my only baby shower and it was a blast. I will remember it for the rest of my life. It's incredible how special these moments are, and we need to cherish them for life. When I look at the pictures and videos, everyone was smiling and laughing and that makes me feel soo great.

P.S. if you make thank you gifts and buy cake MAKE SURE you give it out!! I spent hours making my thank you gifts and drove into town to get a nice ice cream cake and I forgot to hand them out to everyone....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Template

COOLSAVINGS

PARENTS REWARD COUPON BOOK

Followers

BUY GREEN BABY PRODUCTS!