About Me

I am a proud single mom of a 8 month old son. He is my world and my life. I would do anything for him. I never thought I would be a mom and I definitely never thought I would be a single mom. My life has changed soo much in the past year and a half. My son is my mircale who saved me.

COUPONSURFER

Print free grocery coupons at CouponSurfer.com

IS YOUR CHILD THE NEW CUTE KID?

Saturday, November 28, 2009
Once my little man was in my arms and I left the hospital, I felt complete for the first time in my life. This little man came from me and was a part of me. He immediately became the focus of my life.

My life went from shopping and spending money on me, smoking, hanging out to being a non-smoker, improving my home, buying for my son.

Before I was a mom I was never puked on, pooped on, peed on and if Iwas, I wouldn't have laughed about it!! Within one month of being a mom all of these things happened and they were hilarious. I actually remember saying "oh he's pooing on me...how adorable is that??"...really? adorable?? that's how I felt.

Being a mom has changed me and made me a better person. I have a reason to live and get up in the morning. Everything I do is for my son, and this is how i want it until the day I die!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Template

COOLSAVINGS

PARENTS REWARD COUPON BOOK

Followers

BUY GREEN BABY PRODUCTS!