About Me

I am a proud single mom of a 8 month old son. He is my world and my life. I would do anything for him. I never thought I would be a mom and I definitely never thought I would be a single mom. My life has changed soo much in the past year and a half. My son is my mircale who saved me.

COUPONSURFER

Print free grocery coupons at CouponSurfer.com

IS YOUR CHILD THE NEW CUTE KID?

Sunday, November 29, 2009
When I first became a mom, I had no idea what I was doing! I was never that girl who loved babies and wanted one when I was 20. I always thought I would be in my 30's before children came into my life. Well, that is not what happened and I am sooooo thank ful for this.

When I had my son, I didn't even know how to hold him. I didn't know how to breast feed, I didn't know how to change a diaper, I really didn't know anything. When I look back at myself for those first few weeks, I laugh laugh laugh!! I now feel like SUPERMOM!!! It is quite amazing how quickly our instincts kick in.

My friends told me that they would, but I didn't believe them: Well, they were right! My son has taken over my life and my heart. He is my WHOLE world and now I couldn't imagine life with out him. He is my everything and the most precious being in this world - to me of course!! well, and his nana and grandpa!

The past 8 months I have learned so much and become, in my opinion a great mom. My son is such a happy little guy and I love that. He has such a personality and character that I hope stays with him forver. He even has a sense of humour: Sometimes I don't find him sooo funny but he does and that's all that matters!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Template

COOLSAVINGS

PARENTS REWARD COUPON BOOK

Followers

BUY GREEN BABY PRODUCTS!