About Me

I am a proud single mom of a 8 month old son. He is my world and my life. I would do anything for him. I never thought I would be a mom and I definitely never thought I would be a single mom. My life has changed soo much in the past year and a half. My son is my mircale who saved me.

COUPONSURFER

Print free grocery coupons at CouponSurfer.com

IS YOUR CHILD THE NEW CUTE KID?

Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Ok soI know this may sound wierd...but I think it's kind of funny...

The more I observe my son and other children - I can't help but see a comparison to dogs!! My son has play dates every Tuesday, and when the babies get together I just see a bunch of dogs at a dog park!!!

They crawl on all fours, they can't talk but make noises to communicate, they get sooo excited to see their "mommy", they are obsessed with toilets, they try to get anything and everything off the floor, they pee on furniture, when they play together they roll on each other and poke each other...

Anyone else see the similarities?? or is it just me???????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Template

COOLSAVINGS

PARENTS REWARD COUPON BOOK

Followers

BUY GREEN BABY PRODUCTS!