About Me

I am a proud single mom of a 8 month old son. He is my world and my life. I would do anything for him. I never thought I would be a mom and I definitely never thought I would be a single mom. My life has changed soo much in the past year and a half. My son is my mircale who saved me.

COUPONSURFER

Print free grocery coupons at CouponSurfer.com

IS YOUR CHILD THE NEW CUTE KID?

Tuesday, January 19, 2010
So I spoke to my manager today and asked for a leave of absence from work until August 2010. And she seemed ok with it and will let me know if I am approved. Court takes up a lot of my time, so I decided it would be best not to go back to work right away, as I would be unreliable when it comes to my attendance. I don't want to be missing work for court!

I don't usually discuss my court situation on this blog, but I have decided this one time to go into a bit of detail. My ex just started having unsupervised visits with my son, and on his third unsupervised visits my sons sleeper came back with oil/hash stains on it. I had it tested by a third party and it tested positive. This situation has me a little stressed out, but as i posted before, I am not letting any emotions get the best of me, and have faith that justice with prevail.

All I want for my child is a safe, healthy, loving and drug free childhood. I don't want him to go to his dads and think it is cool or acceptable to smoke dope and drink alcohol all day long. Is this too much to ask? My ex thinks it is, but I could care less about him, I want what is best for my son, and if I go into financial strain to do this, so be it!

Life as a single mom. I never thought I would be here, but I would not change being a single mother for anything

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Template

COOLSAVINGS

PARENTS REWARD COUPON BOOK

Followers

BUY GREEN BABY PRODUCTS!