About Me

I am a proud single mom of a 8 month old son. He is my world and my life. I would do anything for him. I never thought I would be a mom and I definitely never thought I would be a single mom. My life has changed soo much in the past year and a half. My son is my mircale who saved me.

COUPONSURFER

Print free grocery coupons at CouponSurfer.com

IS YOUR CHILD THE NEW CUTE KID?

Thursday, January 21, 2010
Ok so seriously I am annoyed!!! My mom tickles my son and he belly laughs...my friends tickle my son and he belly laughs...I tickle him, and he looks at me like I'm crazy????

Do I not know how to tickle??? howcome he doesn't laugh when I tickle him??? What the heck??? I get him laughing and belly laughing in other ways, but gosh darn it, I want him to laugh when I tickle him!!!

Another annoyance, when he is away from me for a few hours, when he first sees me he is super excited and his legs and arms go and he nearly jumps into my arms. But, when I get him home to play with him, he leaves me and explores my house and plays with all his toys - for about 10 minutes a toy and then wants to play with me.

Like what?? I am not first, his toys are??? What's this all about???? lol...my feelings are hurt!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Template

COOLSAVINGS

PARENTS REWARD COUPON BOOK

Followers

BUY GREEN BABY PRODUCTS!