About Me

I am a proud single mom of a 8 month old son. He is my world and my life. I would do anything for him. I never thought I would be a mom and I definitely never thought I would be a single mom. My life has changed soo much in the past year and a half. My son is my mircale who saved me.

COUPONSURFER

Print free grocery coupons at CouponSurfer.com

IS YOUR CHILD THE NEW CUTE KID?

Thursday, January 14, 2010
Life throws ya curve balls and you have to go with the flow of things: This is what keeps life interesting.

My rule of thumb, is to live life according to your values: Stay true to yourself and never stray.
Love those in your life and treat them as you want to be treated. When life gets tough, pick yourself up and accept the challenges head on - and you will be allright!

Believe that everything happens for a reason, and this is the path you are meant to be going down, and the lessons you are meant to learn in this lifetime. Karma comes back around and I live my life believing this: Truely believing this.

I have surrendered myself to accept whatever life brings my way and I know that I will always come through a stronger person learning valuable lessons as I go along.

Getting older brings wisdom, being a mother brings pure bliss and happiness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Template

COOLSAVINGS

PARENTS REWARD COUPON BOOK

Followers

BUY GREEN BABY PRODUCTS!