About Me

I am a proud single mom of a 8 month old son. He is my world and my life. I would do anything for him. I never thought I would be a mom and I definitely never thought I would be a single mom. My life has changed soo much in the past year and a half. My son is my mircale who saved me.

COUPONSURFER

Print free grocery coupons at CouponSurfer.com

IS YOUR CHILD THE NEW CUTE KID?

Tuesday, January 5, 2010
So as my son gets older (he is 9 months now) I must face a challenging decision. Do I put him in Daycare and return to work, do I take time off? What do I do?

I hate the thought of not spending every moment I can with him, but the average mom, does have to work. And being a mom with no child support, I can't stay on EI forever! I must make a decision and I must make it quickly.

This is a decision, I never thought I would toss and turn over. When I was pregnant and going off on maternity leave, I thought I would go crazy not waking up and going to work everyday. Woah!! Was I wrong! Life as a mom is different, but one that I love. I have friends who go to work full-time and come home and only get to spend afew short hours with their child.

Well i must cut this post short, my son just woke up

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Template

COOLSAVINGS

PARENTS REWARD COUPON BOOK

Followers

BUY GREEN BABY PRODUCTS!