About Me

I am a proud single mom of a 8 month old son. He is my world and my life. I would do anything for him. I never thought I would be a mom and I definitely never thought I would be a single mom. My life has changed soo much in the past year and a half. My son is my mircale who saved me.

COUPONSURFER

Print free grocery coupons at CouponSurfer.com

IS YOUR CHILD THE NEW CUTE KID?

Saturday, January 16, 2010
Being a single mom is filled with new challengs and stressors that I never had to deal with before. Every day is new and exciting, but also downfalls and curveballs are thrown. I have to take care of my son, by myself with no help, yet deal with the everyday challenges of life: Not to mention the new challenges that I face being a single mom.

What I have noticed is that I have not always dealth with these challenges in the best manner. I have allowed them to stress me out and take over my emotions; however, I can't and will no longer allow them to take over my emotions. I will be in control of them for my sons sake.

When I am stressed or upset, he can feel that. He can sense that. He knows his mommy is upset. I don't want him to feel this way. He is still soo young, that I am unable to communicate with him and I don't want him to feed off of me.

Starting this day forward, my emotions will be in check and my son will not feel my pain or stress. He is my guardian angel and I want him to be happy, safe and loved!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Template

COOLSAVINGS

PARENTS REWARD COUPON BOOK

Followers

BUY GREEN BABY PRODUCTS!