About Me

I am a proud single mom of a 8 month old son. He is my world and my life. I would do anything for him. I never thought I would be a mom and I definitely never thought I would be a single mom. My life has changed soo much in the past year and a half. My son is my mircale who saved me.

COUPONSURFER

Print free grocery coupons at CouponSurfer.com

IS YOUR CHILD THE NEW CUTE KID?

Tuesday, January 12, 2010
So my little guy does not have very much hair to begin with (he's like I was when I was a baby). On two occassions now, his father has cut his hair during his visits...like WTH??? Why is he cutting his hair - he barely has any, and the hair that he has need to stay!

I am getting irritated with this, as there is really nothing that I can do. I just don't understand his thoughts behind his actions. Makes noooooooo sense to me.

Just another frustration that I have to deal with when it comes to my sons father. He just better never come home with a shaved head I tell ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Template

COOLSAVINGS

PARENTS REWARD COUPON BOOK

Followers

BUY GREEN BABY PRODUCTS!