About Me

I am a proud single mom of a 8 month old son. He is my world and my life. I would do anything for him. I never thought I would be a mom and I definitely never thought I would be a single mom. My life has changed soo much in the past year and a half. My son is my mircale who saved me.

COUPONSURFER

Print free grocery coupons at CouponSurfer.com

IS YOUR CHILD THE NEW CUTE KID?

Saturday, January 9, 2010
Being a mom is such a busy lifestyle choice. You have to try and find time for yourself, cleaning, cooking, sleeping, working and OF COURSE playing and bonding with your little one.

So how can you evaluate if you are getting everything in during your daily activities? Or, do you know you are not but can't seem to evaluate your day to see where you can make changes?
I have just found and added to my website http://www.topmomsplace.com a great tool for us moms. It is an activity wheel. This wheel has 24 slots which represent one hour of every day. You can color or fill in these slots and this is an EASY way to review your daily activities to see where you are spending your time.

I know I am a visual person, so doing this wheel and seeing how I spent my day, allowed me to make the appropriate changes to make sure my time is spread evenly and I am getting everything done that needs to get done!

Try it out! It's free and it will help you make sure you are spreading your precious time evenly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Template

COOLSAVINGS

PARENTS REWARD COUPON BOOK

Followers

BUY GREEN BABY PRODUCTS!